Single-page applications or SPA are those
that are very similar in their structure as well as functionalities to desktop
applications. The only difference is that they run on the web browser. Single-page
applications are usually web applications with remote backend. Global giants like
Facebook, Twitter, Gmail, Google Maps, Google Drive, etc., have turned away from the
traditional multi-page application model and leveraged the power of SPAs for the
● Separation of concerns where the server-side uses RESTful APIs to communicate to the frontend while parallel development of these components continues without any dependency on each other.
● The frontend and the server-side have no dependency, and hence there is no latency in testing the frontend coding. Both unit/singular and integration testing can be done efficiently while the data requirements are mocked up.
● SPAs are easily scalable because the server-side application is constantly fine-tuned and optimized without the need to deploy the entire application over and over again.
● SPAs are the ideal applications for use in all forms of web and mobile applications because of their innovative and rapidly expanding set of tools and libraries.
● SPAs are immensely user-friendly and enable seamless navigation without any glitches.
● With superb backend operations, SPAs are the ideal way to create mobile applications from scratch.
● Low bandwidth can never be a problem. SPAs catch data seamlessly and offer offline accessibility.
At Cloudifyapps, we leverage advanced technologies and the prowess of our developers to create lightweight, user-friendly, easily navigable, fast, and responsive SPAs from heavy and large-scale web portals. With our extensive experience in developing SPA applications like CRM systems, data storage systems, project management systems, etc., we ensure to make them SEO-friendly so that search engines can index them successfully. Turn your multi-page sites into fast, responsive, and simple SPAs that skyrocket your sales.