(hereinafter referred to the “Company” or “Cloudifyapps” or “Us” or “Our” or “We”). In this
policy, you shall be referred as “You”, “Your”, “User” or “Users”.
By visiting our Site or providing your personal information to Us or submitting your content to Us, you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy. Please note that this includes consenting to the processing of any personal information that You provide, as described below.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THESE PRACTICES, PLEASE DO NOT USE THE SERVICES OR THE WEBSITE OR PROVIDE US WITH ANY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION.
i. “User(s)” (hereinafter collectively referred to as “You”, “Your”, “User”), shall mean our user(s) who use our Services.
ii. “User Content” means all electronic data, text, messages or other materials, including personal data of Users, submitted to the Website by You in connection with Your use of the Website.
iii. “Applicable Data Protection Law” means the Information Technology Act 2008 (IT Act) and the rules framed thereunder.
1) This policy shall cover the below mentioned points:
2) What personal information about Users do We collect?
3) Use of Information
4) Cookies and Similar Technologies
5) Sharing of Information
6) Storage and Transfer of Personal Information
7) Security of your information
8) Advertising and links to other sites
9) Do Not Track
10) Grievance Officer
11) Questions/Changes to the policy
1. What Personal Information About Users do We Collect?
The information we learn from the Users can be broadly classified into three categories as
mentioned below, such information helps us personalize and continually improve our Services,
which in turn help us in improving your experience in using our Services:
Information That You Provide Us:-
We receive and store any information you enter on our site (such as while registering or by filling ‘Contact Us’ form) or give us in any other way. We use the information that you provide us for many useful purposes, such as responding to your requests, to convey you the promotional offers coming from us or any of the third parties that we work with and for communicating with You.
Information That We Collect Automatically:
We receive and store certain type of information whenever you interact with us. For example, just like many other sites, we use “cookies,” and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses our Site or advertisements served by or on behalf of Us on other sites.
2. Use of Information
We may use your personal information for the purposes, including, but not limited to the
● To administer your use of our Services
● To better understand your needs and interests
● To better understand and improvise our products and services
● For invoicing you if you take any of our services
● To facilitate your use and personalize your experience
● To serve you with relevant ads
● To respond to your inquiries or fulfill your requests for information about our service(s)
● To provide you with information about our services and send you the information and materials from us, such as marketing communication
● To help you address problems with the Site, including any technical problems
● To detect and prevent identity theft, fraud, and other potentially illegal acts as well as protecting the integrity of the website
● To respond to summons, court orders, directions or other judicial processes
● To provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety
● To resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems
● To help with any investigations or complaints
● To provide you with relevant information or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you based on previous interactions
3. Cookies and Similar Technologies
Cookies are bits of electronic information that a website may transfer to a visitor’s computer to identify specific information about the visitor’s visits to other website. The Site uses a browser feature known as a cookie, which assigns a unique identification to your computer. However, in case you do not wish for us to collect such information, simply change the cookie settings on your web browser.
4. Sharing of Information
● We provide your personal information to third parties who are obligated to use the
information that we share with them for the purpose of the provision of their services to us
in order to help us run our business. These third parties include, but are not limited to
business partners, employees, contractors, sub-contractors, advertisers & advertising
networks, analytics & search engine providers and payment providers.
5. Sharing of Personal Information
We may also share your personal information in the following circumstances:-
● When we are required to provide such information in response to a summon, court order, direction or other applicable law or legal process.
● When we have a good faith or belief that the disclosure is necessary to prevent or respond to fraud, defend our websites against attacks, or protect the property and safety of Our Website and its users, or the public.
● If we merge with or are acquired by another company or we sell Our Website or business unit, or if all or a substantial portion of our assets are acquired by another company, in those cases, your information will likely be one of the assets that would be transferred.
6. Storage and Transfer of Personal Information
● Your personal data and files are stored in India, on our servers and the servers of
companies we hire to provide services to us.
7. Security of Your Information
We understand that the security of your personal information is important. Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over an SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures. While we provide administrative, technical, and physical security controls to protect your personal information. At the same time, it is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer. However, despite our efforts, no security controls are 100% effective, and we cannot ensure or warrant the security of your personal information. For more information about the security practices, we follow please write to us.
8. Links to Other Sites
technologies”). Cookies enable us to learn about what ads you see, what ads you click, and
other actions you take on our sites and other sites. This allows us to provide you with more
useful and relevant ads. For example, by knowing what ads you are shown we can be careful
not to show you the same ones repeatedly.
● We are not responsible for the privacy practices of these entities. Also, our Services may contain links to other websites not operated or controlled by us. Such websites are not under our control and we are not responsible for their privacy policies or practices. If you provide any personal information through any such third-party website, we recommend that you familiarize yourself with the privacy policies and practices of that third party.
● You may choose to enable or log in to our Services via various online services like Search Engines, including social networking services. Our services also may enable you to access social networking services (collectively, “Social Network”), such as Google, Facebook, etc., directly or indirectly through our Services.
● When you link a Social Network account to our App or log into our Service(s) using your Social Network account, we may collect relevant information necessary to enable our Service(s) to access that Social Network and your data contained within that Social Network.
● Additionally, a Social Network may collect personal information and information about your use of our Site or Service(s) automatically. The manner in which a Social Network collects, uses, stores, and discloses your information is governed by the policies of such third parties and We shall have no liability or responsibility for the privacy practices or other actions of any Social Network that may be enabled within its Service(s).
9. Welcoming of Suggestions